Subject: [Leica] M8 & Depth of Field --BAH!
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Nov 1 07:36:37 2006

>... you probably aren't taking many pictures.

unfortunately true. sitting at the computer and working all the time...

wasn't really fuzzing around with numbers, all I wanted to say the DOF is
getting longer with smaller sensors and that the numbers fuzzed around seem
not to correspond to my dumb experiences.

ok I'll go out now with some gear in the pocket.

17.2356=d/x-y.(a+B)=cheers!
didier