Subject: [Leica] another set of Hoppy pics posted
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 2 13:28:34 2006

Thanks for taking a peek. That eco tour company have three 44ft rigid
inflatables. Each has three ummm electric outboards at about
300hp each. The local wildlife don't seem to mind they are often joined by
many dolphins. The day before my tour they had four
Southern Right whales within a couple of metres of the boat for quite a long
viewing period. An 18ft Great White feeding on the
surface for 30 mins not long before that. Nothing bigger than a seal on my
tour day!
Cheers
Hoppy