Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8?
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Thu Nov 2 17:37:58 2006

>Not sure I would say I hate you from your remarks, but they did, at least
to me seem a
>bit out of wack.  As an excuse, I have been a bit under the weather this
past 2 weeks,
>and the meds may be part of the problem.  Sorry if it came across as a
flame, as I ty to
>avoid that type of mail.  I think you said you have been notified by your
dealer that your
>M8 will arrive soon, I will be looking forward to hearing about your
experiences with it
>and some photos taken with it.  I promise to behave over your future
comments on it.  ;-)

Gene --

Thank you for taking the time to write. No hard feelings.

Yes, my M8 will arrive on Saturday. I'm fairly sure that I will grow to
appreciate it as a photographic tool despite my reservations. A few custom
modifications might make this a bit easier but I'm not sure about those just
yet.

the background information that DaveR was referring to.
Dave.
--
My Photography: http://www.david-keenan.com
My Blog: http://www.david-keenan.com/euroblog