Subject: [Leica] LUG contest themes
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Nov 3 05:49:40 2006

" I'd hammer out justice, I'd hammer out freedom , I'd hammer out love
between my brothers and my sisters...all...... over this land"

I may be a bit vague about the last part but did hear Peter,Paul and
Mary sing it for a crowd of many thousands in from of the Capitol bldg.,
circa 1971.

OTOH
We know Ellen has been hammering her sisters for quite some time. :-P