Subject: NOW: Alienbees vs Brocolor was Re: [Leica] success! but help!
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Nov 3 14:29:12 2006

Where time and money are changing hands I'd be reluctant to count on
Mother Nature. In doing copy work simple but beautiful is no substitute
for even and controlled. The idea would be to select a good location,
set up your camera and lights and be able to efficiently  repeat
yourself  till all is shot. A tripod is very necessary for this. The
shooting situation you mentioned would be perfect for beautiful and
casual images. Love window light.

Walt