Subject: [Leica] M8 DOF and Hyperfocal Distance Settings
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Nov 3 14:39:05 2006

Sonny - I'm talking about two separate things in
the message:  hyperfocal settings on the M8 and
relative DOFs between the M7 and M8.  My point on
the DOFs was to show you can still do narrow DOF
work on the M8 if you choose.  The M8 is not a
tiny-sensor camera where virtually everything is
in focus all the time no matter what the f-stop
setting.