Subject: [Leica] DMR M8 workflows
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Nov 3 20:11:34 2006

thank you, you may have answered some of the confusion: I have to
deal with DICOM in the radiology world, so I sort of understand how a
"standard" is not everyones "standard" and that things can be
"mapped" into different areas "hidden" to others. My plan is to try
to have the data "travel" with the image RAW or JPEG. Aperture will
need to deal with Leica DNG files to be useful to me

Cheers