Subject: [Leica] Alienbees vs Brocolor was... Alienbees SIMPLY ROCK
From: ccstirkjr at yahoo.com (Charles C. Stirk Jr)
Date: Sat Nov 4 07:10:01 2006

 Alienbees SIMPLY ROCK . fast cheap ...  Paul Buff manages
to find hundred dollar solutions to thousand & tens of
thousands dollar problems .. for mono lights  alienbees are
small , light & simply joy to use .... & the plugs power &
sync are standard of the shelf

down sides .....

Alien Bees do lack the Dyna-Lite ,Photogenic &  Norman
Radio save integration ... but have Very sensitive built in
optical slaves

Alien Bee do not work with 220/240v  but only 110v....
truth be told I think this is the major reason the units
are not more popular ..

Any truth to Broncolor light being that 'special'?   NO not
at all .....

happy day

C. C. Stirk Jr.  Photography & Imaging
Charles C. Stirk Jr.
201 North Woodward Ave
Wilmington , Delaware
19805-1147
mobile 302.463.2239
ccstirkjr@yahoo.com
Aolim id - ccstirkjr
Yahoo id - ccstirkjr
msn im - ccstirkjr
google / Jabber id - ccstirkjr

-No licensing or copyright ,agreement & or sale
is valid until payment of above invoice is received

-Administrative Fee - We are now building into the invoice
the cost to repeatedly follow up with accounts payable
departments on past due invoices, and float the cost of
payment to our vendors, which require 30 days payment. This
fee is ten-percent of invoice If payment is made within 30
days, you may deduct this amount.

-Re-billing fees - A $250.00 re-billing fee will be added to
past due account over 60 days ,
Additional re-billing fees of 250.00 will  be added
to subsequent invoices on reoccurring 30 day basis.

(http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] Alienbees vs Brocolor was... Alienbees SIMPLY ROCK)