Subject: [Leica] FOR THE AMERICAN COUSINS. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 4 11:50:08 2006

Eric said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] FOR THE AMERICAN COUSINS. :-)

> Ted:
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/leicated/USA+FLAG+QUADDY+POINT+LIGHT+HOUSE+.jpg.html
>
> Goes without saying...  Well done.  I really like this.  Always find
> something when I look at your photos that I want to try to emulate
> later.<<<

Hi Eric,
Thank you. It was originally shot for the super size coffee table book
produced by the National Film Board of Canada as a celebration to the
American 200 years as a nation.

We as Canadians sent copies to hundreds of schools, libraries and university
in the USA. A gift to the American people as a birthday present. The
photography was shot within ten miles south and north coast to coast along
the border illustrating how live together along an undefended border.

"BETWEEN FRIENDS - ENTRE AMIS" An absolutely beautiful book of photography.

I worked the coastal States and Provinces at the east end of our countries.
So that's how I had the light house at the most easterly point of the USA.

ted

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] FOR THE AMERICAN COUSINS. :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] FOR THE AMERICAN COUSINS. :-))
Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] FOR THE AMERICAN COUSINS. :-))