Subject: [Leica] Visoflex III fixed
From: editor at frontenachouse.com (Rose Scollard)
Date: Sat Nov 4 11:58:18 2006

On the subject of Visoflexes [Visoflexi??] - I'm hoping I could get some
advice from the Group.  I picked up a Visoflex III and a Telyt 200 a while
back, but have not been able to make them work together.  I can use the
Visoflex with regular M-bodied lenses (Summicron 50, Tele-Elmarit 90, etc.)
without problems (limited, of course, to close focus), but the Telyt won't
focus at any distance.  Is there a special adaptor needed for this purpose?
Disconnected pieces of info that I've been able to pick up suggest that the
OUBIO adaptor serves this purpose, but I'm really just guessing.

More information would be greatly appreciated.  Tnx, David