Subject: [Leica] Friday's frozen roses
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Nov 5 06:27:18 2006

All,

interesting a little more than 60% in favour of the colour. Hmmm! I prefer
the
B&W -  no surprise there! I like the fact that you see more of the ice
crystals.

I tried to kill the cast, but always ended up either with an artificial
look, or
another cast albeit better. If we are going for "natural" then it stays as
it is!

As for fall we seem to have gone from summer to winter, with a drop of about
10C
  in day time and - 1, - 2C each night. The result is that we have little in
the
way of fallen leaves just yet.

OK I know that it's been -40 in Montana, or somewhere, for the past six
weeks;
but seriously for us down here in the relative lowlands, swept by damp air
from
the Atlantic, the sudden transition is very unusual.

Thanks to all for looking,

Peter