Subject: [Leica] anyone up for making a digital file format FAQ?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Nov 5 10:58:51 2006

i think someone with your combination of computer technology, photographic,
and writing skills would be the ideal composer of such a much-needed FAQ.
if it's not asking too much, information about some of the various
methods of moving data to and from the camera and the computer (as well
as directly to printers) might be useful.

-rei