Subject: [Leica] M8 available
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Nov 5 16:34:46 2006

Brian,
I suspect that Leica is practicing triage as K&S was asked to take more
DMR's in March but would not.  Soooo they won't get huge numbers of M8's
especially with the larger than expected demand.  With you at number 3 you
should get one soon.  Tony is a much favored customer who moves a ton of
Leica so he will get a ton.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com