Subject: [Leica] anyone up for making a digital file format FAQ?
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Nov 5 19:21:12 2006

> No. PDF is the File Format of the Beast (cf Number of the Beast, 666)
>

>> Are PDF's acceptable, ready to upload to your chosen destination?

I sort of agree with this: I fought long and hard to make my files in HTML
(you saw that with my Rollei manual), but PDF's like flash movies are
everywhere and pretty easy to use make and display: they are quite big
however.

If not PDF's, what formats could we use?

Alastair

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] anyone up for making a digital file format FAQ?)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] anyone up for making a digital file format FAQ?)