Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun Nov 5 20:07:32 2006

Frank,
I agree with you totally - I would put the life at 5 years or so. Unless
you are a pro, it seems to be an excessive price to pay for that life
span. A Nikon or a Canon equivalent can be had for one fifth the price -
I know people will say 'rangefinder' or 'Leica' but the bang for the
buck is just not there as a photographic tool, IMHO. On the other hand,
it qualifies extremely well as an inexpensive piece of handmade
jewellery.....
Cheers
Jayanand