Subject: [Leica] Breakfast
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Nov 7 02:58:55 2006

G Hopkinson wrote:
> OK then, well never speak to us of cholesterol again. There is an
> inelegant Australian colloquialism for a basic breakfast. A
> dingo's breakfast. (A dingo is a wild dog in the outback). A dingo's
> breakfast consists of a quick "pee" and a look around (that's
> one of the more genteel interpretations.
> Cheers
> Hoppy

:-)

I wash the cheese and "kn?ckebr?d" (made from "spelt, dinkel", not
wheat) with a spoonful of the very best olive oil I can come across.

I don't know if it is good for me or not, I'm just crazy about olive oil.

Then in the afternoon I wash that cholesterol away with a glass of red.

Here's some info on "spelt": http://www.allaboutbread.com.au/dinkelbrot.htm

Wow! That is a link down under! :-)

Daniel

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Breakfast)