Subject: [Leica] New photos posted...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Nov 7 07:05:38 2006

Ken Frazier showed:

> Work has been a bit much of late, but I managed to get some photography
> done this past weekend, while attending a conference on aging and
> creativity, in Newark, NJ.  I've put the the photos in a new album, here:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/newark/<<<<

Hi Padre,
Well done! The skylines are shot at just the right time of the day.........
while there's "some light left in the sky" rather than shooting when the sky
has gone completely black. In that case you lose the building outlines and
all you have are a bunch of lights in a black void.

It's the feel of B&W that makes these work simply because colour would've
taken away from the feel of the moment and people. Unless they were wearing
outrageously coloured clothing and that's a whole different ball game.

Good to see you back,
ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] New photos posted...)