Subject: [Leica] M8, Adobe RGB vs sRGB
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 7 15:07:06 2006

Eric, if you leave the convert to sRGB until after you have made your (8
bit) jpeg, it's also harder to accidentally mess up your
original's colour space. Especially if you convert rather than assign that
profile. I confess that I hardly ever remember to assign
that sRGB. The web shots just being an incidental part of my output. I need
more discipline there.
Cheers
Hoppy