Subject: [Leica] No M8 for me in November
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Nov 7 18:21:47 2006

> That's not a fair way to treat your customers

It is entirely possible that what Jeff was telling me was quite true -- that
I wasn't third on the list, and that the person who took my order simply
made a mistake. In that case, it wouldn't be fair to the people who really
were higher up on the list for me to get the camera that is rightfully
theirs. I never did actually see the list.

I've dealt with Jeff Alford for nearly 20 years, and I've never seen him be
anything other than 100% ethical. I don't know Terry Shuchat at all, but
he's been in business selling cameras for a long long time, and I don't
think that mistreating customers would be consistent with that.

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions that K&S is being evil, and I don't
think any of you should, either.

Brian

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] No M8 for me in November)