Subject: [Leica] No M8 for me in November
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 7 18:29:03 2006

In a message dated 11/7/2006 8:22:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

I'm not  going to jump to any conclusions that K&S is being evil, and I
don't
think  any of you should, either.

I'm not either, but there are M8's out there. Mostly chrome, and if I were
the dealer, and YOU were my customer, I'd get on the phone and find you
one.
I found three chrome ones today.

When I had a chrome M7 and a black one, I just took the chrome one to
Church.  It felt so much more dressier. ;-)

I really want a black one, and can wait.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana