Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 7 19:27:45 2006

Daniel,

Unfortunately when the MZ-3 dies, it is nothing more than a paper weight.
They cannot be repaired, I know as our Italian duaghter last year had one
and it died while she was here.  I called Pentax, and they said they did not
repair them and had no documentation what so ever on it.  No independant
repair facility I tried would even take a look at it.

Gene