Subject: [Leica] Piemonte 2006
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Nov 7 23:38:40 2006

Strange, you make impressions of people without really knowing, but I
had always though of Oliver as a rather conservative poster: clearly
the leather here is warmer than the cut of cloth I"m used to ;-) The
lovely people and images of Piemonte are more like what I had
expected (he says with relief) :-)

Keep those collections coming: where is Piemonte?