Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO etc.
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Wed Nov 8 11:09:09 2006

Walt, I appreciate your comment(s).

When I made my remarks to Philippe and Tina, I had a certain proverb on my
mind:

- No names mentioned, no one forgotten.

When reading your comments, I came to think on this one that was much used
when I lived in Greenland:

- The dog that weeps first, is the one that the whip hit.

Now, having said that I am indeed surprised that it was exactly you that
commented on my two remarks this morning (tongue in cheek).

Mads
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - ?berall, wo DSL verf?gbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] 2500 ISO etc.)