Subject: [Leica] #216
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Nov 8 13:07:50 2006

Hi Tina,

My favourite month is May but due to the fickle nature of British weather
there is no hard and fast rule for the tourist whatever the month. May is of
course the time for this stuff:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05113.htm
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05129.htm
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05130.htm