Subject: [Leica] Capture One and Magenta Faces
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Nov 8 14:39:37 2006

Chris wrote:

>>Color me incredulous. Capture One still hasn't updated the interface.
I finally gave up after the same frustration with finding and loading
files. <<

I always felt that I'd rather find good logic with a bad interface than
crappy logic with a good interface. I'd prefer that both the logic and
interface be good, but sometimes I think that's expecting too much.

There was an earlier post about things electronic not being collectible.
Sometimes I wonder if anything from the early PC age might become
collectible. I had an unopened box of the Original Visicalc (and some
other stuff like an unopened box of MSDOS 1.0) that I somehow lost in my
recent move. I hope it never ends up being worth anything or I'll kick
myself.

daveR