Subject: [Leica] Capture One with M8
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Nov 8 18:16:48 2006

Tina:

>I'm still experimenting.  It looks like Capture One does a much
>better job of converting the DNG RAW files than Lightroom or PSCS2.
>
>Here is the one from Lightroom:
>http://upload.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/69744912
>
>And here is the one from Capture One:
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/69877561

I played around with a DNG one of the reviews had.  Used Adobe Raw
Converter, and I think it did just fine.  I'd be interested in seeing
side-by-side of capture one vs. Adobe's.  Not just the auto setting, but by
tweaking each.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Capture One with M8)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M8 Problems #2)