Subject: [Leica] Capture One with M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 8 20:35:29 2006

Tina, that's an informative sample. Both seem to have done a creditable job,
on casual observation. The capture one example is
clearly more saturated. The white point that you have set in each is very
close to the other, that is, little apparent cast. The acr
example looks actually to be a more pleasing (natural?) rendition to me. For
me, the ACR seems an attractive option in that there is
great integration for photoshop users. I have no experience with any other
however.
Thanks so much for sharing all of this stuff. Many LUG members are learning
a great deal from your posts so far.
Cheers
Hoppy