Subject: [Leica] Epson roll paper help?
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Nov 9 18:26:57 2006

Brian,

For smaller sizes I do not see what the help would be.  On my 4000 I
only use the roll paper for things over 8x10 in size...it is great for
full 16x24 or what ever I decide to make it.

I also like the Ilford smooth pearl better than the epson paper, is a
little thicker seems less prone to scratching and with the custom
profile I had built it makes wonderful color prints.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography