Subject: [Leica] FS: 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Nov 9 21:15:24 2006

I have decided to add to my "M8 fund" by selling my last remaining piece
of R equipment, the 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit. The lens is mint, comes
with all accessories and packaging.

Price: taking keh.com as a reference (an EX+ there is $2199), I ask an
even $1800 or 1400 EUR. Air mail to Europe or North America included,
other regions at cost.

Also for sale is a Stephen Gandy Leica R - Canon EOS adapter, like new.
If you buy it with the above lens, it is $125. If you want it
stand-alone, it is $150, shipping included to anywhere.

Payment by bank transfer or Paypal (add 4% if using that option).

Please e-mail off-list if interested.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman