Subject: [Leica] More Copenhagen stuff - a walk around the city
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Nov 10 15:34:10 2006

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> In addition to the PAWs I posted the other day, I have now made a small
> travelogue of my weekend in Copenhagen, with some more text to accompany
> the pictures. It is designed to give a flavour of the city, not to be a
> travel brochure. At the same time, it is also a test of a new managed
> server we have at the office, and of the iWeb software on my
> Powerbook--I figured I might as well try it to see if I liked it
> (conclusion: not bad for making a web page quickly, if you can live with
> its limitations). The travelogue is here:
> http://www.europephoto.be
>
> I hope you enjoy it.
>
> Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Love your travelogue.
Denmark is one of my favourite countries. Been there a lot for holidays
and work. Actually last summer I went there for holidays with my family
in my new 30 years old camper.
It was nice to experience that my daughters like a 'ristet hotdog' as
much as I do. Also the icecream in freshly baked waffels with piske
fl?de is one of their favourites. The k?tboller and grilp?lser are very
nice too.
Hmmm, next summer again I supose, linie akvavit.

sk?l,

Michiel Fokkema