Subject: [Leica] NOW: not so hellish WAS: DMR DNG profile hell !
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Nov 12 21:04:37 2006

Tina and all,

Just discovered the "camera calibration" options in Adobe Lightroom.
A few tweaks and skin tones are *nearly* as nice as those rendered by
Flexcolor.
If anyone is interested, I can post the DMR calibration settings I found
best.
Perhaps we could swap and try to improve calibration settings.

>From there, I quickly made a "preset" which can then be applied to DNGs
first thing after import.
The preset contains only the camera calibration settings.

Saves the additional post shoot steps of DNG to TIFF conversion.

back to editing and REAL work.

good night..
Eric