Subject: [Leica] electronics question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 20:31:27 2006

Interesting you could plug it in, since 117 and 220 V plugs are different,
just so this could not happen.  The other thing, most electronics today will
work over a range of 105 to 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz with no problem.  Sounds like
the converter was bad to begin with.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Philippe Orlent
<philippe.orlent@pandora.be>: --------------