Subject: [Leica] Some IR filtration experiments
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Nov 15 14:20:27 2006

At 11:19 AM -0800 11/15/06, mehrdad wrote:
>my suspicion is that the m8 has to go in for a fix and probably only
>solms can fix it. i think with the hot filter you can delay the "fix"
>for a while. for me at least till after Christmas

The only real 'fix' is to put in a hot filter that has a very steep
cutoff at problem frequencies and above, so if Leica does offer a
hardware fix, it will do the same as using a good hot filter.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Some IR filtration experiments)