Subject: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con, correction
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Wed Nov 15 15:44:20 2006

Philippe,

Eye pressure will not affect visual acuity until the very terminal
stages of the disease called glaucoma and due to optic nerve damage
most probably caused by an increase of intraocular pressure.
In Tina's case, having ruled out everything else, it's almost
certainly a refractive change/problem, easily solved with a
prescription adjustment (ie new glasses).

Ed Albesi

El 15/11/2006, a las 20:04, Philippe Orlent escribi?: