Subject: [Leica] I spent my whole life searching for prowess
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Nov 15 21:15:03 2006

I had the same problem when I bought my Nikon scanner, (which thanks
to many of you is now working its little LED's off) and I suspect
that these companies just don't bother with a market and weird plug
like our one. I hope the camera is worth it as well: Adelaide must be
closer to Solms than Ballarat ;-)

Cheers