Subject: [Leica] I spent my whole life searching for prowess
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Nov 15 23:30:25 2006

Hi Marty,
seems I have an M8 from the same delivery: I pick it up tomorrow.
Following advise from all those who already have one, I've asked for
it to have its battery charged overnight so when I get down tomorrow,
I can spend the day "testing" it out ;-)

Cheers

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] I spent my whole life searching for prowess)