Subject: [Leica] OT: Odd Spam Question
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Nov 16 06:32:07 2006

There is actually a strong wave of such spam going. Most are useless as they
do not communicate anything which could be of interest for the spammer. I
believe it is a strategy to fight the spam filter technologies. They want
the people getting nuts about using their spam filters which can not tell
the difference between spam and not spam anymore, and will blame the spam
filter industry.

Spam has become the #1 problem of the internet.

Didier

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] OT: Odd Spam Question)