Subject: [Leica] M6 diopter
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Nov 16 10:13:44 2006

The operative word here is LOCAL....

Go in and try out the various diopters.  What you think is correct is
usually wrong ( YMMV).  Your dealer will have several diopters
that you can try, you find the one that works best for you.

If your dealer does not have them in stock, go find another dealer.....
otherwise you will shortly own a few that do not work for
you.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Your local dealer can order them in.