Subject: [Leica] Camera gamuts and CCD linearity
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Nov 16 10:49:21 2006

Mark,

Thanks for posting the link.

I especially like the comment, "photographic film, for example, has a
notoriously complex response to light."

Knowing that would have come in handy on occasions when I had to make
excuses for a shoot not quite turning out as planned.

That one line covers everything. For instance, "I can explaining why
your daughter's dress doesn't exactly look white, as well as why you
appear a little chubby."

DaveR