Subject: [Leica] Re: A Greek Wedding....
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Nov 16 15:50:45 2006

Thanks, Chris - I hate using flash - but even with a really fast lens - such
as the Noct, or Canon 85 and 24 1.2, as you well know, get into a typical
wedding reception venue, with the lights turned as low as anyone can get
them, and there's no choice.

The lens is the 7-14 f 4 for the Olympus DSLR's - with the 2x factor, it's a
14-28 - It's an excellent superwide - not an M Asph, but pretty impressive.