Subject: [Leica] A Greek Wedding....
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Nov 16 16:52:23 2006

I will take a look with detail, but I haven't resist to see very fast all
these pictures. They are really, really great, lovely nice and decisive
moments, and the most I like is that I don't know if you are friend of this
family, but on your images it's always show a very personal and emotional
implication. The day of my daughter will have the wedding I would like you
cover it in Barcelona... but...

Congratulations for this great work

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis