Subject: [Leica] KEH
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Nov 16 20:42:40 2006

I was discussing KEH ratings with my shop owner today. We got into
this discussion because he uses KEH as the photo Blue Book during our
negotiations.  He had KEH people come to his shop a while back to
appraise his used stock. He said their appraiser was very  tough. And
his stuff is very nice.

Len