Subject: [Leica] FS Summicron 28 ASPH
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Nov 17 08:34:31 2006

Hello,
It is sad that I must part with another lens.  Every lens I part with I
miss.  I am always glad to have had the opportunity to use and know a lens
and it has never been a waste of time or effort.  I bought this ASPH 28
from Dan States from the list in October 2005 for $1375.  And I shall part
with it for the same price including shipping and insurance in the
continental USA.  Here is Dan's original description:

The lens body shows some signs of wear, including a bit of lube on the
aperture that has been there since new, and some minor imperfections due to
handling over the years. No dents, and I've never dropped the lens or
anything stupid. [nor have I]  I've made a ton of photo's with this lens
and it has never let me down.  The aperture and focus are smooth and the
glass shows only very minuscule signs of use on the front.

The lens is as described or better.  I've used it sparingly over the past
year.  I'm looking for a quick sale to please my creditors by December
1st.  Check or MO preferred, but paypal will work also.  If there are no
takers by Monday I plan to list it on !@#AY.

Thanks,
Chris

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] FS Summicron 28 ASPH)