Subject: [Leica] My Gallery on the Web
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Nov 17 13:34:03 2006

Ernie you've shown quite an individual and striking site. I was a little
confused as the interface changed through different
galleries Probably, I'm old and haven't had breakfast yet! For quite a few
pics, I wanted to be able to see them larger.
Now the important part is the content ;-)
The art museum was an interesting architectural taste. Tight crops and
interesting compositions.
Backyard renovations was a nice essay. I hope you didn't have to do all of
the shovel work as well as shutter work. I enjoyed the
old Lowry AFB. Lots of detail very well presented.

Thanks for showing your gallery. I really enjoyed it.
Cheers
Hoppy