Subject: [Leica] My first Friday flowers
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Nov 17 14:54:13 2006

Merci mon ami, this is a too great eloge!

In fact was my first experience with the 90 AA, an outstanding and
incredible lens I've purchased last Saturday on a Barcelona's Shop, I had
not planned at all to buy it, simply it was on my list of desired objects, I
found it as new and at a very reasonable price... I can't resist.

Thanks for looking

Saludos
Luis