Subject: [Leica] JPG magazine
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sun Nov 19 11:58:46 2006

I see. That's probably the reason it stopped an No. 6 on lulu.com
I wonder if their price are still the same? It was usd 19.99 at
lulu.com and there were users complaining and asking for a more
reasonable ca. usd 10.00 cover price. Offset printing is way cheaper
that press-on-demand for large quantities.

Best,
Ed

El 19/11/2006, a las 15:17, Phil Swango escribi?: