Subject: [Leica] Re: "I think it's going to be all right" - transposedto Canon, Nikon, etc. etc.
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun Nov 19 12:00:35 2006

Robert

I thought I was the only one willing to admit putting cheap-assed
(B&W@40 bucks a pop) filters over my pristine Leica glass? It seems as
if there are more of us out there. Come on boys and girls! Its time to
open that closet door and jump out swinging. This does not include the
Leicaphiles sans filters who always have lens caps in their pockets. We
all know what they do to image quality. :-)

Walt

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Re: "I think it's going to be all right" - transposedto Canon, Nikon, etc. etc.)