Subject: [Leica] If looks could kill...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 19 14:40:53 2006

Eric this is a clever catch. I confess I'm not a big cat fan. I enjoyed the
rest of the gallery again. I'm sure I've commented
previously, but Bright Eyes is a most lovely portrait. Colour, focus,
expression, composition, everything working together.
When you google for perfect baby picture, this link comes up.
Cheers
Hoppy