Subject: Was RE: [Leica] Suggestion for an addition to the subject line now NO PHOTOS NO M8
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Nov 20 01:10:29 2006

G Hopkinson wrote:
> Daniel, I came in late but I've never observed any rigour in post naming
> nor editing, but personally happy to comply. Good luck.
> Cheers
> Hoppy

Well, Hoppy, there is not a concrete suggestion to comply with ... yet.
It is just an idea.

Basically, I don't read the LUG anymore. There is just too much traffic
about things that don't interest me at the moment.

The photographs are what I am always interested in, but they disappear
in the mass of other postings and get deleted. I am trying to see if
there are others with this problem and if we can agree to a convention
trying to ease the burden of finding the postings that you want to read
in the mass of others that are not relevant (for me) at the moment. I
was hoping others might be in the same situation.

If we have something we know about on the subject line, we can use that
"constant" as a criterium for filtering off into a "photo" collection
before we delete the rest.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) (Was RE: [Leica] Suggestion for an addition to the subject line now NO PHOTOS NO M8)