Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 20 10:53:19 2006

At 12:44 PM 11/20/2006, you wrote:
>first: A wonderful photo.
>second: What's up with the out-of-focus edges and corners?
>George Lottermoser

George -  That's the Canon 24/1.4 on the 1DMII.  I'm doing some
experiments with that lens and camera combination.  The 24 doesn't
seem to do that on the full-frame 5D.  This one is also converted
with Bibble with the built-in compensation for this particular
lens.  I'm going to try a different converter and see if it makes a
difference.

Thanks -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA